How to Tie a Windsor Knot
Follow our easy step by step guide on how to tie a Windsor knot. .
1.After you have placed the tie flat under your collar, take the wide end of the tie and cross it over the narrow end, bringing the section up through the loop.
2. Bring the wide end down, then tuck under the narrow piece and bring up to your right hand side.
3. Still holding on Electronic Cigarettes to the wide end pass it up and over, going through the loop and down to your left hand side.
4. Now bring the wide end across the narrow end as shown.
5. While turning the section bring it up through the loop.
6. Lastly bring the piece down slipping it through the front of the knot. Holding on to the knot with one hand draw up so that it fits snugly under your collar.