Whilst the Bride will most likely be doing the bulk of the wedding prep and planning, there are quite a few tasks that the groom needs to complete before the Big Day.
Guys – keep this list close to hand and Ladies – print this out and hand to your fiancé to keep him on track !! Feel free to add to the list to suit your own personal needs !
- Choose the Best Man and Groomsmen
- Discuss wedding expenses and budget with your fiancee and all parents. Who is paying for what?
- Start making out your guest list
- Check marriage license requirements.
- Check out entertainment
- Discuss honeymoon plans
- Checkout wedding gift registry with fiancee.
- Revisit the Guest List
- Book the Rehearsal Venue
- Check out and Book Transportation – limousines etc for wedding party to ceremony & reception
- Finalise Guest List
- Decide on attire for Groom and Groomsmen and Dads from Bond Brothers !
- Shop for Wedding Rings and arrange engraving
- Complete honeymoon plans
- Figure out the First Dance
- Choose Groomsmen Gifts
- Choose bride’s wedding present. Something personal, such as a watch or other piece of fine jewellery, is traditional.
- Make sure necessary documents – legal, insurance, financial, medical, and religious – are in order.
- Attend stag party.
- Pick up wedding rings, check engraving.
- Help fiancee with wedding invitations.
- Write your vows if doing personal ones
- Explain any special seating arrangements to head usher.
- Get your money and credit cards in order for your honeymoon.
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Plan for your wedding toast
- Arrange for suit hire rental collections from Bond Brothers !
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDDING !!!
After the Wedding
- Send a thank-you note to your bride’s parents after the wedding thanking them for all they did. Make it personal!
- Write thank you notes for gifts, and to the special people in your wedding
- Return suit hire rentals.